Sunday, September 10, 2006

Gonzo's new tricks

Here's a cute one of Hana snoozing. I need to wash the sheets but how can I disturb the sleeping kitty? She's not a fan of having her picture taken and usually wakes up or moves when I sneak up with the camera.
Cleo's recently taken to sleeping in the cat carrier. Weird I know. We are attempting to fatten her up. We now put her in the back when we are at work with food so she can eat when she pleases. Plus Gonzo can't bother her.


Gonzo has some new tricks... she can now get in and out of the tub. The problem with that is that was where we were keeping the trash can. She can now get on top of anything she pleases. We knew it was only a matter of time before she discovered her awesome jumping abilities.


Her other new "trick" - pulling down the curtains. Now she has an unobstructed view of outside and a cushy bed.


I thought this was funny - Gonzo's face next to the faces on the lamp. Greg bought the lamp on ebay (where else would you find something as odd as this?) It commemorates when Wiley Post and Will Rogers crashed at Point Barrow, Alaska on August 15, 1935 - those are their faces on the lamp in case you were wondering.


It's hard to get mad at something so cute! Just look at the innocent face. I'm a sucker, I know. Oh yeah, Gonzo's going in to be spayed Friday so I'll have shaved kitten belly photos next weekend.

No comments: